How The Cats Are Hunting Birds - The Best Tactics And Strategies – A Natural Cat Behavior - Tom An

Funzy Pics - Your Daily Dose of Fun! - Have FUN Every Day!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

How The Cats Are Hunting Birds - The Best Tactics And Strategies – A Natural Cat Behavior - Tom An

By Pining Funzy Pics
5.0 stars based on 26 reviews

Play Clash of Orcs Now!

I have a cat who would do this, and sadly, would come to the same conclusion. LOL

You do what you can to stay warm! Too cute

Apartment crasher! Or is this a foreclosure take over?

This pic is awesome!!!!! And is so funny!! :-)

Now that is something my cat would do!

Combo bird feeder/cat feeder

A cat will sleep anywhere it CAN sleep!

This kitty loves to eat his supper under his own lapa!!

My Persian used to sit up an lay in her favorite tree above the kitchen window saw her for the last time..she was ran over a month after my father passed away...but i would assume she would do the same

My Chloe always loved sitting in the birdhouse ..now she sits in trees instead

Oh really?! You don't think she's a secret sparrow then?!
no but the dog will

This cat think hes a but has no wings when he wakes up trying to fly it ,ll all be just a dream ..Meow.. LoL

the cat looks so cold, let him inside the house.

That's sad a homeless cat in the dead winter ugh

reminds me of Tom and Jerry cartoons

A cat is dangerous..haha

Birds are NOT quite that stupid. But the pix is hilarious!

He's hiding there cuz he's cold as hell,not very cool.

Sadly most people see the humor in the text and miss the sadness in the photo. People shouldn't have pets if they are going to leave them out in the snow to freeze.

Actually it's a picture taken of a neighbor's cat while it was let outdoors for a bit...and it isn't homeless. My cat is an indoor cat, but prior to becoming an indoor cat (8 years ago) he was let out for brief spells and would have wound up doing something silly like this...even in Spring. This photo is from 2003.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/albaum/104465564/

Ah ha lol. So cute. Cat in bird house. ah ha. Looks like mine. I feed 8 outdoor stray cats, that were beautiful. With love anything will flourish. ;=*)

This is so funny because right now we have a bunch of baby birds in our yard collecting twigs on our table to try and build a nest!! It is the cutest thing!

ROFL! Haven't you heard of "Angry Birds?"

Fire Elf - Best Vacation Destinations

Page generated in 0.0749 seconds.