Ugly WallPaper Destroeyer Cat Help thats one way to remove wallpaper LOL

Funzy Pics - Your Daily Dose of Fun! - Have FUN Every Day!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

By Pining Funzy Pics
5.0 stars based on 26 reviews

Play Clash of Orcs Now!

This is fatal attraction in cat form, lol!

iM KINDA GLAD THAT MY KITTY IS GETTING OLDER AND DOESNT DO CRAZY CAT STUFF ANY MORE...BUT SAHE WAS CUTE WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE AND MEAN

I just seen his 9th life just slip away from him!

I once caught my cat start doing this, he was nonchalant about it, like he was bored and thought "let's rip off some wallpaper, b/c i've nothing better to do right now" just as a child would do.

that was hideous wallpaper anyway... lol

OK, our pet does this, but isn't a cat. She is a viszla. If she decides you should have taken her to the grocery store, she rips up the garbage or drags a rug into another room.

My cats, especially the calico, she drives me nuts! If I ignore her, she starts throwing things...to get my attention.........awwwwwwww.

that's one way to remove wallpaper! LOL

I need this cat for the wallpaper in my kitchen.

My dog does this too. She just now brought a chunk of tree root into the house and is demanding attention. The other day she "killed" my computer mouse because I dared go to the bathroom. She's a sociopath.

Hmm I must have been a cat in another life...I feel the same way!!!

that looks exactly like my 1 year old cat bubba. he would something like that if i left him alone too long inside the house, which would explain why i now keep him as an outside cat.

There was a part of my paper pulled off...I dont know if it was my cat or my two year old! Hmm...

Oh I need this cat to come do some renovation work in my bathroom. I hate the wallpaper in there!!

that's one way to take off stubborn wall paper way to go kitty!

my little dog ate ones my plants,when i dared to ignore him...so funny, of course i payed then attention to him

the wallpaper was old looking anyway.

I need yo borrow this cat for awhile. Having trouble getting a border off the wall.

Fire Elf - Best Vacation Destinations

Page generated in 0.0607 seconds.