You Want To See Crazy, I'll Show You Crazy - Never Tell A Girl She's Fat Or Ugly .. Quotes

Funzy Pics - Your Daily Dose of Fun! - Have FUN Every Day!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

You Want To See Crazy, I'll Show You Crazy - Never Tell A Girl She's Fat Or Ugly .. Quotes

By Pining Funzy Pics
5.0 stars based on 126 reviews

Play Clash of Orcs Now!

as Brittney said in "Womanizer": "you call me crazy? i got ur crazy" lmao

Seriously, it's like calling out a challenge. It's hard wired into our ovaries.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! LMBO

huh lol my husband already seen crazy his ex gf.

How long did it take to figure this out??

I have used this line. Call me crazy, I will show you crazy Lmao!

Too funny, but I will have to agree with Micheal : Most women are crazy! lol

Also, don't call a guy "psycho" if you want to avoid the same result.

unless you've seen the crazy, then you will see crazy psycho nutcase.

It is a fact! Try it and see what happens.

You better watch out if you tell a crazy person they're crazy!

They are all CRAZY at some point in time!!!!!!!
then don't ever say she is NUTS

It's a scientific fact, if you are a man that has a girl as a mate, that's called pedophilia. Otherwise you will have a woman.....And if you tell a woman she's crazy and don't prove it gently, if you are just being an ass, yes, you'll feel the full wrath of a woman....

Then if you call a woman crazy, then statistically speaking a man calling a woman crazy would be 100% right.

I had a guy call me psycho once....yeah he's lucky he still has something to rest his hats on lol

Or to lose WEIGHT!!! & when they have already a shitload! :/

Hahah love this...I just got called a psycho and a schizo today!! Funny though cos what I know puts me way above his level on all categories!! Lol yep I'm crazy!! Lmao (^_~) hehehe

Mmm Hmm....we all need to remember those other fingers pointing back at us (yes including myself).

Uhhhh, YEAH! Don't take too long to find out what you're talking about!!!

All women are crazy! The degree of crazy is what separates fun crazy from boil your bunny crazy. Women only get pissed cuz its true and they don't want to hear it!

Been there.
Done that...
Learned the lesson.
Again...

never seen crazy but married psychotic 4 times

So if I tell her she is sexy I will get to see sexy

I think this is stating the obvious though I seem to fall into this trap all too frequently. Slow learner.

Fire Elf - Best Vacation Destinations

Page generated in 0.09 seconds.