Holding On To Anger Is Like Grasping A Hot Coal With The Intent Of Throwing It At Someone Else; You

Funzy Pics - Your Daily Dose of Fun! - Have FUN Every Day!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

Holding On To Anger Is Like Grasping A Hot Coal With The Intent Of Throwing It At Someone Else; You

By Pining Funzy Pics
5.0 stars based on 1 reviews

ya that Buddha guy is pretty smart :)

Belief in Karma ease's the pain of anger,A simple 'You will suffer unmeasurable pain and misery',Takes the edge off an event :)

That is one way to look at it. Guess you have to ask yourself, "is it worth it?"

I must remember this one. Excellent view.

Loving those who need it most. Great post!!

Milton say .... Buddha one cool dude!!!

Wise words, there's a reason an entire religion formed around the guy.

Yes, yes, yes! I wish I had learned this 50 years ago!

Bitterness is the only poison u drink expecting someone else to die from it

The Buddha never said this....

Here's the right quote from Buddha: "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

So true. Anger is trying to control things by being out of control. Being unhappy is enough to make ourselves to deal with the situation and change it.

I don't believe that all anger is held onto sometimes like now in my life anger if forced down my throat by a very sick person (my wife ) and it's easy to say oh another "poor guy " complaining about his nuts wife but as I have gone to Counciling Fofo six months and have graduated from once a week to every two weeks and now once a month or as needed I'm pretty sure it's not me so there are some thing that one should angry about and what I deal with every day are those and if I weren't angry I would be so depressed I would shop taking care of my self to the point of starving to death

Fire Elf - Best Vacation Destinations

Page generated in 0.1523 seconds.