Record Heat Wave - Dowg Meltdown - Dog Melt - ?*facepalm* Some Of You People Have NO Sence Of Humo

Funzy Pics - Your Daily Dose of Fun! - Have FUN Every Day!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

Record Heat Wave - Dowg Meltdown - Dog Melt - ?*facepalm* Some Of You People Have NO Sence Of Humo

By Pining Funzy Pics
5.0 stars based on 1 reviews

NO.......That's just my new Dog rug!!

Humor fail, S*&^ just got real?

For the record, Larsens denounces this blatant exploitation of a hot dog....

and that should be the end of this story:-)

People will believe ANYTHING as long as it (in this case) LOOKS like the media. I'm worried about future generations of IDIOTS!

Hilarious! Have you seen the TV show "Wilfred"? OMG. about a big dog (human dressed as a big dog) commenting on the life of the humans. I laughed til I cried. Hysterical!

Ya know.. I looked at this pic on my phone.. It's a small phone.. I couldn't see the details of the picture.. Such as.. That's a freaking dog on a rug! I also didn't think about the fact that a dog can NOT melt! So.. with that said.. I took this completely serious and didn't realize it was a joke.. and I made a complaint to TVN for showing this HORROR!

The picture's funny, but the fatc that some of these people believe it happened is hilarious.

OMG do they have to put up the disclaimer? "No animals were harmed in the taking of this photo" Get a life people!

Fire Elf - Best Vacation Destinations

Page generated in 0.0526 seconds.